miro's jr [shooter]

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:
    - My Name Aymen , i'm 17 years Old , Nickname MiRoooo^, and i currently live in Algeria

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

- I’ve been playing MTA for 6 years. My favorite game-mode is (Shooter). In fact, I started playing MTA, when a friend of mine told me about it claiming it's addictive game. At first, I found Shooter boring, but I began playing with him on daily basis. Therefore, as time was passing by, I got used to it. Now, I’d rather say that I find Shooter fun, especially around friends, which makes my stay here enjoyable. The atmosphere is perfect. Apart from this, you can also see me playing OS or DM from time to time. Besides, I’ve been in many clans among skilled, friendly and cool people.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Fucking_Xtreme
    Fantastic Crew

How would you be useful to us?:I

I am loyal, mature, can be trusted and have alot of experience in clan wars and teamwork effor

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

I will help everyone in the server Beside I speak Arabic and English and help those who want clan war and will not make rioters destroy the server And punish those who violate the laws and will not do anything wrong and I will be useful in the server and useful to others

Contact information?:

ig : 1aymen_ab

Additional information (optional)?:

in 2019