Risq's Join Request

• What's your name, nickname(s), age and location?:

My name is Rafael (also known as Risq) I am currently 18 years old and I live in Germany.

What are the most significant parts of your MTA career?:

I have been playing MTA:SA for over 9 years and have played on various servers. I started in Deathmatch / Race and at the beginning it was very difficult for me to understand it. Later I played on roleplay servers but Deathmatch was a lot of fun with friends and other people. I then learned a lot in a few months, got tips from friends and it was a really good time. It has always been something good for me to be in a clan to understand each other very well and to have fun playing with them.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Executors Gaming

Action Race

Race Generation

Secret Race

Luxious Crew

How would you be useful to us?:

I am ready to help new or existing players who have been on the server for a longer time.

Otherwise, I am very happy to be available for testing purposes and can also help with problems or make suggestions with a few years of programming experience. I am also very respectful and open to criticism.

What are your goals as a 3R member?:

As I have already mentioned above, I would like to help the players that they have fun on the server, participate in suggestions and possibly find a solution to problems or offer myself for clanwars or other things.

Contact information?:

Discord: shoXy#2600

If desired, I can also provide an email privately.

Additional information (optional)?:

I would be very happy to be a part of 3R and I am willing to do good things for 3R.

• xBlue

Closed the thread.